What is Suralink:
Suralink is a venture backed SaaS company in Salt Lake City founded in 2014. We make requesting and receiving sensitive information clear and easy. Our platform makes the lives of accountants, lenders, investors, and other professionals easier by giving them a simple way to request, receive, track, and manage their document collection process. Our primary customers are CPA firms.
What makes us, us:
We are very passionate about what we do, we love technology and creating innovative web applications. We are not stuck in any particular technologies and are looking for people that enjoy learning and growing. We are a young company that is beginning to grow and looking for people that want more from their career.
Apply For This Job!
Who we are looking for:
- Passionate, driven developers and engineers that enjoy their work.
- Believes in the team more than any individual.
- Debugging and critical thinking skills.
- Enjoys trying and learning new technologies.
- Drive and willingness to learn more and grow.
- Enjoys working in a fast paced, fun, laid back environment. Wear t-shirts to work!
Are you in a Mid to Senior position that has no real decision-making abilities? Don't just be on a team, come help us grow our tech and build a team.
Come take the next step in your career; get more responsibilities, build and architect technology from the ground up.
Come get what you deserve right now!
- Has created/supported the server architecture for any type of interactive project.
(PHP, Java, Node.js, .NET) The magic is in the person, not the tech!
- OOP Principles.
- Server technology - Apache/NGINX
- At least a basic understanding of PHP 5.6+, Node.js
- Understanding of web application security.
- At least basic understanding of continuous build practices.
- MySQL, crud, query optimizations.
- Basic cloud platform concepts and technologies Rackspace/AWS/Azure/SoftLayer.
- Comfortable with basic linux server configurations LAMP/MEAN.
- Self driven and organized/detailed.
- Availability for off hour deployments and maintenance.
- Caching/Datastore technologies Redis/MemcacheD/Mongo.
- SAML, OAuth, SSO, Multi Factor Authentication
- Any experience with REACT, Redux, Angular, TypeScript, HTML5/Canvas
- Desire to learn infrastructure/devops.
- Application profiling/monitoring tools and techniques.
- Containerization Docker
- Scaling/Optimization techniques and experience.
What you get:
- Full time employment with benefits.
- Stock options, performance bonuses.
- Work downtown SLC with parking.
- Next to Trax that includes free fares to City Creek.
- Access to awesome hardware, standing desk, window views. See actual sunlight from your desk.
- Opportunity to grow your career, get in on the ground level of a growing startup.
- Flexible schedule, if you perform you can work how you want.
- Ping pong table, gym, VR.
Apply For This Job!