Who are we looking for?
We are looking to invest in a Jr. engineer that is fresh out of education/training (0-3 years). We want to find someone that gets excited about code and all aspects of software. Someone that aspires to start their software career and take advantage of an opportunity to get experience now.
You have obtained education and training in creating software...
Now come get production software industry experience and launch your career!
We want to invest in the right person and help you grow professionally with our company. If you put in the hard work with all of us, it will absolutely begin your a career in computer software.
What is Suralink:
Suralink is a SaaS software company in Salt Lake City founded in 2014. We make requesting and receiving sensitive information clear and easy. Our platform makes the lives of accountants, lenders, investors, and other professionals easier by giving them a simple way to request, receive, track, and manage their document collection process. Our primary customers are CPA firms.
What makes us, us:
We are very passionate about what we do, we love technology and creating innovative web applications. We are not stuck in any particular technologies and are looking for people that enjoy learning and growing.
Apply For This Job!
QA / Jr. Web Application React Engineer
Your primary role:
- You will be focusing on our web applications QA efforts and will be primarily responsible for testing software and maintaining and improving our brand's quality.
- Must be very detailed oriented and hardworking.
- In-between QA you will be developing/maintaining a react browser application.
- You will be heavily mentored and as soon as it merits you will be promoted to a full time web client side engineer.
- We guarantee that the person that accepts this role will evolve into full time developer role and career; As long as it is earned through merit and effort.
- Proficient on a keyboard. 60 wpm+
- Very detail oriented and accurate even when tasks can get monotonous.
- At least basic understanding of HTML/CSS.
- Ability to support deployments occasionaly on off hours. late night, possible weekends and occasional early morning support. Deployments range from about 1-4 hours and typically will be about 4-10 hours a month per team member.
- Drive and willingness to learn more and grow.
- OOP principles.
- AJAX/REST Server communication. Called any type of API with JS.
- Has created projects with great user experience. (WebApps/Games/Flash/Mobile Apps/Websites) The magic is in the person, not the tech!
- Any experience with REACT, Redux, Angular, TypeScript, HTML5/Canvas. Or at least passion to learn new tech.
- Automated Unit testing, Selenium scripting.
- Web application security techniques and principles.
- Responsive layouts, desktop and mobile.
What you get:
- Full time employment with benefits.
- Work downtown SLC with parking.
- Next to Trax that includes free fares to City Creek.
- Access to awesome hardware, standing desk, window views. See actual sunlight or hide in the dark while you work.
- Opportunity to grow your career, get in on the ground level of a growing startup.
- Must maintain core hours in the office everday BUT also a flexible schedule. if you perform you can work how you want.
- Ping pong table, gym with shower access, 6 plants and growing, one company alexa!
Apply For This Job!