Who we are:
Suralink is a venture backed SaaS company that makes requesting and receiving sensitive information clear and easy. Our platform makes the lives of accountants, security professionals, lenders, investors, and other professionals easier by giving them a simple way to request, receive, track, and manage their document collection process. Our primary customers are CPA firms.
Apply For This Job!
Who we are looking for:
Your primary focus is to facilitate, coordinate and manage the iterative (Agile) development process. This role requires collaboration with Software Engineers, Product Management, as well as other internal stakeholders. Additionally, this individual will be responsible for coordinating projects as it relates to software/technical development. Ideal candidates will provide thought leadership in optimizing processes and measuring KPIs for the Engineering Department in order to maintain service levels as the team and business continues to grow.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Manage the scrum process with the coordination of scrum team in Agile methodolog
- Facilitate team creativity and strive to improve efficiency of development
- Responsible for removing impediments of the scrum teams
- Arrange daily stand-ups, facilitate meetings, demos and decision-making processes in order to ensure maximum team performance
- Help product owner maintain product backlogs and prepare for upcoming sprints
- Organize and facilitate sprint grooming and planning meetings
- Conduct, coordinate and follow-up on team retrospective meetings
- Act as safeguard for the development team; minimizing distractions and ensuring that business requirements for development requests are sufficient
- Guide and coach the Scrum Team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum
- Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assist with internal and external communication, training and process transparency
- Manage special projects (internal and external) as it related to the engineering department
- Key role in Jira administration and optimization
Knowledge, Experience, and Skills:
- Excellent organization, communication and project management skills
- Prior experience working in and/or administrating Jira (or similar ticketing/tracking system)
- Understand backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, and task definition
- Skills and knowledge in servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continuous improvement, empowerment, and transparency
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas and concepts to engineers and (non-technical) stakeholders
- Previous experience as a team lead and/or collaborative leader
- Software and/or Product development experience
- Experience being on multiple Scrum teams in a variety of different contexts
- Experience applying a wide variety of techniques for filling in the gaps in Scrum Methodology
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team
What you get:
- Salary: $75,000.00 to $85,000.00
- The chance to be a core member of SaaS startup with strong growth.
- A company culture that is relaxed and open minded while valuing performance, the final product, and our customers.
- PTO, competitive compensation, health benefits, and the ability to grow with the Company.
Apply For This Job!