Who we are:
Suralink is a venture backed SaaS company that makes requesting and receiving sensitive information clear and easy. Our platform makes the lives of accountants, security professionals, lenders, investors, and other professionals easier by giving them a simple way to request, receive, track, and manage their document collection process. Our primary customers are CPA firms.
Apply For This Job!
Who we are looking for:
You will be responsible for the strategic planning and contribution of product lines. This responsibility extends from improving the performance and profitability of existing products to developing and deploying new products. This position will define product release requirements and work with engineering counterparts to develop new features and functionality. You will work with marketing, sales and business development to define go-to-market strategy, product positioning, key benefits and ideal customer profiles. This position will also serve as the internal and external evangelist for the product offering, often working with key partners and customers. This is a new position on the leadership team and the individual will be responsible for building out the product management organization over time.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Assume the role of Product Owner in Agile software development process
- Serve as the primary point of contact for business requirements
- Validate requirements against both business and technical domains
- Collaborate with sales, customer service, engineering, clients and other stakeholders
- Hold requirement review and scoping sessions, in addition to certain agile ceremonies
- Make analysis-based recommendations to management and development teams
- Create, manage and prioritize tickets in company's project management system (Jira)
- Support Quality Assurance (QA) in developing stories for acceptance testing
- Generate reports and product documentation, including internal/external stakeholder training
Product Leadership & Strategy:
- Manage the entire product line life cycle
- Conduct market research and create market assessments
- Determine and manage product positioning
- Facilitate decisions regarding product pricing and management of product economics
- Develop product KPIs and market forecast models
- Analyze, manage and develop key partner and vendor relationships for the product
- Serve as product spokesperson/representative at certain industry conferences and events
Knowledge, Experience, and Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent work experience
- MBA strongly preferred, but not necessary
- Industry (accounting/audit firm) experience preferred, but not required
- 7-10+ years of software product management/engineering experience
- Experience in technology development processes, including Agile Software Development
- Experience with client-facing requirement gathering and training
- Ability to frame-out high level product specs and break them down into actionable stories
- Competent in creating and analyzing workflows, business processes and wireframes
- Able to identify requirement gaps and make improvements to product requirements
- This position will require some travel to customer and non-customer sites in North America (10%)
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Extremely detail-oriented, creative, dependable and trustworthy, with positive and inquisitive attitude
- Ability to multitask, collaborate, and work well within a team environment
- Strong organization and project management skills
What you get:
- Salary: $125,000.00 to $150,000.00
- The chance to be a core member of SaaS startup with strong growth.
- A company culture that is relaxed and open minded while valuing performance, the final product, and our customers.
- PTO, competitive compensation, health benefits, and the ability to grow with the Company.
Apply For This Job!