Who we are:
Suralink is a venture backed SaaS company that makes requesting and receiving sensitive information clear and easy. Our platform makes the lives of accountants, security professionals, lenders, investors, and other professionals easier by giving them a simple way to request, receive, track, and manage their document collection process. Our primary customers are CPA firms.
Apply For This Job!
Who we are looking for:
You will be reporting to the company CEO, you will be responsible for developing and executing a clearly defined marketing and communications strategy in a manner that supports consistent business growth and enhances brand equity and awareness. This position is responsible for planning, organizing, staffing, training, and managing all marketing functions to achieve the Company objectives of sales, growth, profitability, and visibility while ensuring a consistent marketing message aligned with the Company's direction. Preference will be given to candidates who have successfully scaled a marketing function within a B2B SaaS based company. The position will receive a base salary, performance bonus, and equity in the business commensurate with the candidate's experience level.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute all marketing plans needed to meet company growth expectations
- Build out the Company's marketing team. Coach, mentor, and raise the team's ability to deliver and exceed expectations
- Develop a data-driven approach to determining marketing initiatives and strategies.
- Create KPIs to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing programs. Measure the effectiveness of the marketing department and implement improvements as required
- Implement and ensure successful execution of a fully automated marketing engine for the company
- Develop long-term marketing strategy, including identification of target market segments for long-term growth and the brand's unique value proposition in the market
- Translate long-term market strategy into 1-3 year marketing plans
- Lead efforts required to understand the market and the customer. Research and analyze economic trends, buying habits, and product use behaviors of customers, and their preferences for company products and those of competitors. Conduct and analyze market research to determine competitiveness
- Lead and manage all aspects of promotion: Overall Demand Generation, Inbound and Outbound Digital Marketing, Account Based Marketing, Direct Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising, Tradeshow and Event Marketing and Internal Creative Services
- Achieve targeted results and ensure timely and effective execution of marketing tactics and programs
- Manage the company's annual marketing budget
- Work closely with Product Development, Sales, and other Senior Executives to create demand and recognition for the Company and its products
Knowledge, Experience, and Skills:
- At least 5 years in Marketing roles at the management level of rapidly growing businesses
- Proven results within a leadership role for a growing B2B SaaS company, with preference for accounting/finance software experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent work experience
- MBA strongly preferred, but not necessary
- Industry (accounting/audit firm) experience preferred, but not required
- A track record of performance excellence meeting targets and objectives
- Strong analytical, planning, and forecasting skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Possess a marketing and customer service orientation
- Experience working with core marketing automation, CRM, and web analytics systems
- Respectful and outstanding leadership skills that motivates staff to exceed expectations.
- Preference for experience within a start-up or early stage environment
- The ability to articulate a vision and strategy in a way that inspires and motivates a team and focuses their energy on achieving business goals
- The ability to manage multiple, complex priorities within demanding timeframes
- Proven ability to lead a proactive marketing organization and ensure accountability for results that maximize contribution to business objectives
What you get:
- Salary: $125,000.00 to $150,000.00
- The chance to be a core member of SaaS startup with strong growth.
- A company culture that is relaxed and open minded while valuing performance, the final product, and our customers.
- PTO, competitive compensation, health benefits, and the ability to grow with the Company.
Apply For This Job!