Who we are:
Suralink is a venture backed SaaS company that makes requesting and receiving sensitive information clear and easy. Our platform makes the lives of accountants, security professionals, lenders, investors, and other professionals easier by giving them a simple way to request, receive, track, and manage their document collection process. Our primary customers are CPA firms.
Who we are looking for:
A highly intelligent and motivated individual to join our core team who is capable and comfortable handling many different tasks from all aspects of a growing business. Some of these tasks are:
Sales / Outreach
- Find and document prospective clients, manage outreach lists, and assist in setting and scheduling demonstration appointments
- Provide exceptional customer support through the live chat and email to help users quickly resolve questions or issues
- Be the first face of the Company by answering and directing incoming calls
- Work with new customers to provide and receive materials needed to ensure a smooth onboarding process
- Provide general assistance with post onboard implementation and ramp-up with ongoing check-ins
- Perform quality assurance testing on new features and functionality to make sure we provide the best product possible
Documentation / Copywrite
- Write various copy for application documentation, marketing materials, and other items
- Complete various finance related tasks such as billing, invoicing, and banking
The right fit will be someone who can manage varying priorities, has excellent and professional verbal and written communication skills, can think at a high level, can adapt to change, and someone who wants to learn, grow, and be challenged with a growing company.
What you get:
The chance to be a core member of SaaS startup with strong growth. A company culture that is relaxed and open minded while valuing performance, the final product, and our customers. The ability to get hands on experience in just about every aspect of a growing business, and then pick the path you want to grow into as operations increase. Stock options, health and dental benefits, PTO, and an office Alexa.
Compensation DOE – Because this is a unique position, we will consider many different candidates and request a cover letter with your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year